The Best of Both Worlds
Feel of a cream. Strength of an ointment.
Trianex® is the only 0.05% triamcinolone acetonide ointment in convenient packaging
- The base for topical corticosteroids is one of many factors that may impact patient compliance1
- While ointment formulations are generally considered more potent than cream formulations of the same medication, patients may find creams more cosmetically acceptable than greasy ointments1, 2
- Creams also often contain preservatives, which can cause irritation1
How Trianex® Works
- Contains triamcinolone, the #1 prescribed type of topical corticosteroid3
- Formulated with a proprietary hydrous emulsified base that helps maintain moisture to soften and smooth the skin
- Provides ointment occlusivity to help enhance steroid absorption1
How Trianex® Is Different
- Offers the only 0.05% mid-potency triamcinolone ointment in convenient packaging that is available in 17-gram and 85-gram tubes to allow for dosing flexibility4
- Combines the occlusive properties of an ointment with the cosmetic advantage of a cream to help enhance patient satisfaction and compliance
- Offers a mid-potency triamcinolone option, which is suitable for both new starts and topical corticosteroid users who are looking for a patient-pleasing formulation
- No added preservatives
See Full Prescribing Information for complete warnings and precautions.